First time users must enroll.
Free Online Bill Paying Available!
Mortgage Loans: Apply for a Mortgage Loan
Co-Op Shared Branch:
Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to locate a branch by telephone or call 888-837-6500 for personal assistance.
Lost/Stolen Credit Cards:
Please call 1-800-449-7728
Lost/Stolen Debit Cards:
Please call 1-800-472-3272
(Credit Card Online Account Access)
Access Point Customer Service:
CUdollar.org: Find a non-surcharging ATM
Verified by VISA: Already have a card?
Protect your Credit or Debit card while shopping online
Enterprise: Haggle-free used car buying
& financing from your credit union
Holiday Office Closings:
January 1st...New Years Day
January 15th...Martin Luther Kings Day
February 19th...Presidents Day
May 28th...Memorial Day
July 4th...Independence Day
September 3rd...Labor Day
TBD Staff In Service
Hours of Operation:
Philadelphia Office Hours:
Tuesday - Friday (Closed Monday):
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Closed for Lunch: 11:30 - 12:00
SPP Office Hours:
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM
U of P Office Hours:
Monday – Friday
8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Members can quote sample loan payments with insurance!
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to deposit another account, which may be less costly than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
- What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic bill payments
We will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions without your consent.
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
- What fees will I be charged if Media Members Federal Credit Union pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $30 each time we pay an overdraft
- There is no limit per day on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account
What if I want Media Members Federal Credit Union to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, call (610) 292-6762, visit our website at http://www.mediamembers.org, complete the form below and present it at a branch or mail it to: 800 River Road, Conshohocken, PA 19428. You can revoke your authorization for Media Members Federal Credit Union to pay these overdrafts at any time by any of the above methods. Your revocation must include both your name and your account number so that we can properly identify your account.